If you are looking for an online platform that can provide you with all the authentic information related to any prize bonds, then you are in the right place! This online platform offers you all the quality content you may need to get an idea about the prize bond scheme. We strive hard to collect and evaluate the information we got before delivering it to you. You will find a great experience on this platform and find no errors in checking your prize bonds. There are also no intricate processes attached to the analyzing process of this online facility.
Now, you don’t need to browse your web anymore, as you can find any prize bond schedule, draw list, and latest and forgoing prize bond list. The blogs and FAQs on our site will help you know all the required information about the prize bond checking process online.
What is the Prize Bond?
A prize bond is similar to a non-interest scheme through which a person can earn a lot of money only by investing a little money. You may consider it just like a platinum investment to win a big prize by investing a minor capital.
The Ministry of Finance in Pakistan introduced the prize bond scheme in 1960, aiming to assist the monetarily low-income families.
The cost of the prize bonds varies, and you can find different prize bonds available in Pakistan. You can get the prize bonds of Rs. 100, Rs. 200, Rs. 750, Rs. 1500, Rs. 7500, Rs. 15,000, and Rs. 40000 Premium Bonds in Pakistan. Similarly, each denomination draw takes place quarterly in a year, and each prize bond holds a different winning prize.
This online platform is the best option for all those who want to explore the detailed information about all the prize bonds, draws, and winning prize against each denomination.
Consistently, the draws of the prize bond are held in various urban areas of Pakistan. To recall the draw date and city, the officials declared the definite timetable for the entire year. You can get the full most recent prize bond timetable of the draws of later and all the earlier years. The prize bond schedule contains all data, for example, prize bond divisions, the draw number, date, and city name.
As indicated by the measurements, around 70,600 individuals win nearly Rs 1.6 billion consistently through prize bonds. The Ministry of Finance gives the prize bonds in the legitimate arrangement, and every arrangement contains a limit of 1,000,000 bonds. On the Prize Bond Checker website, you will have the option to look for a prize bond and check the triumphant numbers’ rundown on the web.
Schedule for Prize Bond Draws
There are no set dates for prize bond draws every year. However, as per the schedules, the prize bond will be held twice a month. This online platform offers you complete information for all the upcoming prize bond draws. We have already uploaded the full detail of all the prize bond draws on this platform from 2001-2021.
The mentioned information included a detailed explanation concerning the first, second, and third prizes of prize bonds with complete descriptions. You can get the Prize Bonds available in several denominations from the state bank, such as
- Rs. 100 Prize Bond.
- 200 Prize Bond.
- 750 Prize Bond.
- 1500 Prize Bond.
- 7500 Prize Bond.
- 15000 Prize Bond.
- 40,000 Premium Bonds.
- 700,000 is the first prize, Rs. 200,000 is the second prize, and the third prize is Rs. 1,000 for Rs 100 prize bonds.
- 750,000 is the first prize, Rs. 250,000 includes five (5) prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 2394 prizes, Rs. 1,250 for Rs 200 prize bonds.
- 15,00,000 is the first prize, Rs. 500,000 includes three (3) prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 1696 prizes, which is Rs. 9300 for Rs 750 prize bonds.
- 30,00,000 is the first prize, Rs. 10,00,000 includes 3 prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 1696 prizes, which is Rs. 18500 for Rs 1500 prize bonds.
- 15,000,000 is the first prize, Rs. 50,00,000 includes 3 prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 1696 prizes, which is Rs. 93000 for Rs 7500 prize bonds.
- 30,000,000 is the first prize, Rs. Ten million includes 3 prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 1696 prizes, which is Rs. 185000 for Rs 15000 prize bonds.
- 50,000,000 is the first prize, Rs. 15,000,000 includes 3 prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 1696 prizes, which is Rs. 312000 for Rs 25000 prize bonds.
Note: The Government of Pakistan has discontinued the Rs 25,000 denomination prize bonds from now.
- 80,000,000 is the first prize, Rs. 30,000,000 includes 3 prizes, which is the second prize and the third prize includes 1696 prizes, which is Rs. 500,000 for Rs 40000/- (Premium) prize bonds.
All the above information is collected and analyzed attentively, and we try hard to provide you with accurate information. Still, if you have any queries or have some positive suggestions, please contact us through an email, and our team will surely get back to you.