According to the Finance Minister of Pakistan, a revised list of profit rates gets issued on several National Saving Scheme certificates. This new notification gets issued on 21-1-2021, Thursday.
The profit rates of each certificate have a different percentage. For the convenience of all of you, we are enlisting the increased profit rates here below. Go and check them out:
- The profit rate on Defense Saving Certificates revises to 9.42% from 8.49%.
- Similarly, the Regular Income Certificates’ profit rate is increased to 9%, while the previous rate was 8.04%.
- The profit rate on Special Saving Certificate is altered 7.97% from the previous rate of 7.77%.
- Likewise, the Behbood Saving Certificate’s profit rate rises to the new status of 11.28% & the previous profit rate was 10.32%.
All the profit rates of National Saving Scheme certificates have risen from the previous status as we stated above. Similarly, the profit rates of National Saving Accounts also emended. How much they emend, you can find it from below:
- The profit rates on Pensioners Benefit Accounts have risen to the new status of 11.28% from the proceeding rate of 10.32%.
- Meanwhile, the previous profit rate of Shuhada Family Welfare is now 11.28%, while the ex-rate was 10.32%.
According to the notification, the profit rate on Short-term Saving Certificates also increases. The increasing profit rate is different for the short-term certificate of each month. The values of new rates are as follow:
- According to the new rates, the net profit rate for a three-month Short-term Saving Certificate is 6.76%.
- The net profit rate for a six-month Short-term Saving Certificate is 6.82%, while the previous rate was 6.80%.
- The ex-profit rate on the twelve-month Short-term Saving Certificate was 6.80%, while the new one is 6.92%.
Other than that, the profit rates on Saving Accounts have now risen to 5.5%.
Here above, we have mentioned all the previous & new profit rates for each National Saving Certificate. You can check out the status that is relevant to you. Work on the further instructions will start from the announced date 22-1-2021 as per Finance Minister.