Are you a lucky prize bond winner and want to claim your prize money, but you can’t find out how? You are absolutely in the right place. From our website, you will be able to find out the procedure for claiming your prize money.
Eight different denominations of Prize bonds are available in Pakistan. These denominations are of PKR 100, 200, 750, 1500, 7500, 15000, 25000 & 40000 prize bonds. Draws of these prize bonds are held in different cities of Pakistan every three months. The result of these draws is issued by the Central Directorate of National Saving Pakistan.
How to Claim Prize Money?
As a lucky winner, if you want to claim your prize, you must fill the claim form. Please attach a copy of your CNIC with the form and submit it to the State Bank of Pakistan.
Once the draw’s date is announced, you can claim the prize money after three or four days of announcement. Prize bond needs to be claimed within six years from the draw. Otherwise, it will not work for you.
Days Required for The Settlement of Prize Bond Claim:
- Prize bond of up to PKR 18,500 needs to be claimed the same day of the draw.
- The prize bond of up to PKR 185,000 needs to be claimed within 10 days after the draw’s announcement.
- The prize bond of up to PKR 500,000 needs to be claimed within 20 days after the draw’s announcement.
How Much Tax Is Charged on Your Prize Bond winning Money:
Deduction of tax differs in both cases of filer or non-filer.
- If you are a filer (present on the FBR active taxpayer), then 15% of your prize money will be deducted as tax.
- While in the case of non-filer (not present on the list of FBR active taxpayer), 25% of your prize money will be deducted from your prize bond.
Also, the prize bond claim form is absolutely free. All the prize money claims are paid at the counters of State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporation Bank.
Required Documents for The Prize Bond Money Claim:
The claim form of prize money can be submitted at any field office.
Which is available at the help desk free of charge.
Submit the properly filled prize money claim form along with:
- A copy of valid CNIC
- Original winning prize bond signed by the applicant himself.
- A copy of the winning prize bond signed by the applicant